11.5.09

Adidas Classics


I haven't been blogging only because I run this blog site and I've been concentrating on my friendly friends blog at trashbagskids. So anyways, i'm going to post a few things here and there and try and multi task two blog sites at a time, but this is just my personal blog where i write,rant and vent whatever I please, so no restrictions.

Anyways, i've been looking on cool cats (Ed Bangers crew blogsite) and i came across Fafi's section of the blog and she has posted a sneak(er) (taken from A-Trak's post, haha) peak of her new collection collaboration with Adidas Classics. This is what she said:

Next october, I am having my third collaboration with Adidas originals, this time I am having fun with a winter collection and also one for summer next year, everything has been completed now and I am very proud of it, not only did I managed all the graphics but I also designed all the pieces with the team, inspired by my own Parisian dressing and my trips all around the globe.

One more thing, even though you'll find 5 pairs of sneakers for each collection, the clothes are not exactly what we are used to see at Adidas everyday, get ready!

Fafi is overall a very talented designer/drawer/artist and thumbs up in my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment