19.3.09

Cancerians follow.


So I thought I'd give a random rant and whatever about whats been going on in my dome of mind. Today was quite random, went to bets joint and hung out with the fellas jayerleon and played some wii, and while having a break from working up a sweat trying to defeat 100 CPU wankers on smash bros, i read up on the newspaper and I usually don't believe in horoscope, but i read yesterdays one and I wish i had it here, but it was spot on with how I feel at the moment.

So anyways, what it was all about was like I'm afraid to come out with my feelings at the moment because it'd make me feel stupid and vulnerable to being rejected or turned down and this is generalised which could apply for anything, so like it could mean anything you know but I do agree with the statement and apply it on my life and I look at the decisions I've made and what I have been doing and I'm actually afraid to come out with how I feel about a particular person or a issue that has been raised. I guess vulnerability is a little too much to handle right now, it's like opening yourself up to someone with a gun and not looking out for yourself, or cover to protect yourself. You can either get hurt or survive and that's a risk I'm not likely to take perhaps maybe because I know the outcome or the results of opening up and becoming vulnerable for that little moment in life. It could really come crashing down in a blink of an eye.

Just got to wait and see.

peas&beans

No comments:

Post a Comment